Randall Vein & Leg utilizes the VenaCure EVLT laser vein procedure, the gold standard in the treatment of VR. EVLT uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut restoring your legs to health.
• The procedure begin with local anesthetic applied to the treatment area.
• A thin laser fiber is inserted through a tiny entry point.
• Laser energy is delivered to seal the faulty vein(s).
• Procedure last less than an hour.
• Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged. Normal daily activity can be resumed, while avoiding rigorous activities such as gym workouts.
• Minor soreness and bruising may occur 2-5 days after the procedure. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers.
Randall Vein & Leg NEVER reuses laser fibers.